This post is going to be all about my plans for the future on this blog, plus a TEENY bit of updates. But it won’t be boring. And it’s important that you read.
I have recently started posting more on my personal blog, Thinking Out Loud. I would appreciate it if you could go check it out!
Since I got Lea, I’ve decided to keep most of my doll stuff else were, and only keep the things I am going to use out, because my room is being eaten alive. I am hoping that I will be able to build a dollhouse over the summer, but don’t count on it. It may not happen.
I have kind of shifted personalities a bit, so I’m gonna introduce you guys again:
I’m Avia, a renamed GOTY. Here are some things about me:
- I have recently started gymnastics after moving here.
- I love dogs, but I’m allergic to most cats.
- I am very picky when it comes to food.
- I love to travel.
- I am a level 8 gymnast
- I love apples and watermelon
- I am homeschooled
- I love looking at other people’s blogs!
- I love sweaters
- Rain and I are the only ones who go to school.
- I like to play with Summer’s dolls
- I like photography
- My nickname is Clem.
- I love to dance- especially ballet and modern
- I like dolls
- I love to cook
- I am one of the two girls who aren’t home schooled.
- I LOVE to read.
- I am the oldest (though Amanda’s my twin, I was born first)
- I like to do chores
- I’m a level five gymnast.
- I like to model in pictures, as well as for American Girl.
- I MAY get a YouTube when I’m older.
- I am the youngest.
I hope you enjoyed learning more about my dolls. I will have time to shoot several photostories this long weekend, and I’m looking forward to it.