I was nominated for the darling doll blog award by Clara’s Craft Corner
Here are the questions!
1. Who was your first doll?
My first doll was Emily, MAG #22
2. If you could only get one more item from AG, ever, what would it be?
Oh, this is really hard, um, maybe Grace’s bakery, because it comes with a lot of things, but only if I didn’t have a budget!
3. What is your favorite doll blog?
I don’t have a favorite, because I love each one for different reasons.
4. What is your favorite place to buy doll accessories from?
American Girl, Or Generation, and I want to make one from Etsy
5. Do you like to make things for your dolls?
6. What is your dream doll?
Right now it is MAG #58. I love her hair!
7. How long have you been blogging?
Since October 2014
8. What is your favorite color?
9. Do you think AG is overpriced?
On some items yes, but on other items no
10. What are your hobbies?
I like horseback riding, blogging, photography, and making crafts for my dolls!
These are my questions:
1.How did you discover blogging?
2.What is the next doll you want in your collection?
3.If you had no budget, and you had to buy a historical collection, whose would it be?
4.What was the last thing you bought from American Girl?
5.Do you recommend buying things from Etsy?
6.Do you make any of your doll clothes?
7.Do you have any boy dolls? If so, where did you get it, If not, do you want one?
8.Do you consider yourself good at doing doll hair?
9.How long have you been blogging?
10.What was your reaction when you found out you had been nominated?